19 February, 2010

A bit of Sunshine

Photobucket

Our first trip to Disney was in May and June.  It was sooooo hot!  I remember this day we could hardly wait in line for the rides.


Goofy and Pluto were just so funny together.  It really made standing around so much fun.  It took ages to get a photo as they were goofing so much.  I really wanted a bit of sunshine for my page and this month's kit from Treasured Scrapbooking was just perfect - or should I say Pawfect!
I customised my background with inks and Tim Holtz masks.  I also cut my own stencil (the flourish) which is behind the embellies.



Simple stars top add a bit of fun.

Thanks for stopping in.

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. This is certainly full of sunshine, lucky you going to Disney.
    I love the masking, it works really well.
    A really beautiful LO.

    Lisax

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a lovely comment - it is most appreciated!