13 February, 2010

Photobucket
The February kit over at Treasured Scrapbooking has loads of beautiful papers with a delicate feel.  I used mine to create a 'Memories' purse.  This purse can be created quickly and be used for all sorts of occasions.


I really love the pretty Prima trim which was in the kit.

There are large blossoms in the kit this month - I've cut up one of them to make the leaves for my flower clusters.  Those flowers were made from crepe paper.  Linda Albrecht is a fabulous designer and she has a tutorial on her blog.


I created vintage love letters to go in my purse.  The love letters are stamped images and the music paper (which is included in the kit).   All tied up with twine and roses.

There are concertina envelopes inside for all  your tags, photos, etc.  The Treasured Scrapbooking newsletter has a tutorial included this month if you would like to make your own.

Thanks for stopping in.
Photobucket

1 comment:

Thanks for leaving a lovely comment - it is most appreciated!