25 April, 2010

Our family has a couple of new editions - thankfully they weren't the two-legged variety, but the type that come with floppy ears and twitchy noses!

My DD bunny is the cutest - he is just so laid back and adorable.  This photo was taken on the first day he came home.  I thought I would make a wall hanging for Lauren's room so she could see  him when she wakes up. As I'm the guest designer over at Ally Scraps this month, the lovely goodies were just perfect for the job!



Bo Bunny's Sophie collection has such pretty colours which compliments so many colour schemes.  I hand cut flowers from Sophie's Boquet paper and teamed them with a stamped flourish and these fabulous silk flowers. 


To add a little oomph, I sugared the centres (snow writer and glitter) before adding the gorgeous pearl brad (Kaiser Craft) and tiny rhinestones.



The hanger is the string of pearls also found in Kaiser Craft's Devonshire embellishment pack. The sentiment is hand written and cut out in the shape of a banner.

Hopefully there will be a new Pencil Lines sketch up tomorrow even though Anna and her family are currently stranded in Florida.  My thoughts go out to you guys!

I hope you enjoy the rest of your weekend.

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. This is stunning! I absolutely love it and immediately thought of a friend of mine who has 2 adorable bunnies. I might make it for her as a gift. Thanks so much for the inspiration. i'll be sure to come back and share pics if I do my own!

    - Elizabeth (missimagination.com)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a lovely comment - it is most appreciated!