15 April, 2010

Prima

The first thing that Lauren wanted to do this holiday was go to the butterfly farm.  Of course, being the obliging Mum that I am (ha ha), we went to Stratford on Avon's Butterfly farm.  It is fabulous to walk among exotic flowers and have butterflies flutter past you.



I thought I'd enter Prima's Build a Page this month since I had the perfect embellishment for a layout. The very pretty Prima vine is absolutely gorgeous in real life.


I stamped some flourishes (Inkadinkadoo) before adding the vine.


I don't know if it is really visible, but I 'sugared' the centre of the flowers with a little snow writer and glitter.  It adds lovely texture and sparkle.



Check out those butterflies with their tiny beads.  I've tucked in a little journalling banner in between the leaves.

Speaking of Prima loveliness, check out this:


Prima have candy this month - just check out their blog.

Thanks so much for popping in.  I'll be on Allyscraps blog tomorrow with a sweet home decor project.

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous page! I love the vine and the butterflies it all blends in together beautifully! Nx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Little girls always love butterflies don't they, Morag and you've made a stunning LO for your beautiful photos. I love the colours and those flowers are stunning. Th little Lavinia door fits with it all brilliantly.
    Have a great weekend.

    Lisax

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a lovely comment - it is most appreciated!