13 April, 2010

We're on our last week of the Easter break.  At least the sun is shining although it's still a little chilly.

I have been on a little cardmaking fest recently, but I am working on a couple of layouts - I find that I need to have a break to get my mojo back.

Anyway, before I finish up those layouts, I thought I'd share the workshop project that I'm doing next week.  The sweet mini album uses the most fresh papers from My Mind's Eye (very strokable).  I'll be running the workshop in Worcester on 20th April and Solihull on 22nd April. 

So if you're in either area, it would be lovely to meet up and do a fun workshop together - there are a couple of places left on both dates. It's always a lovely way to spend a morning and meet up with new people.

If you would like to know more, then pop along to our website  http://www.whathousework.co.uk/ or use the link on the side.

Back soon with some more goodies.
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a lovely comment - it is most appreciated!