05 July, 2010

Baby Love

Emma comes to our crop gave birth to a beautiful baby girl, Lucy.  She is the first new addition to the crop.  Ahhh.  I had to celebrate with a little gift.



I don't have much in the way of baby-related items (shock-horror!) so I used my pretty Papermania papers and favourite animal stamps.



The cartons are made with pearlescent card which has been covered with papers.



The tags and tops are threaded with bows and hemp string.  The cartons sit in their own carry case.




The back of the container has another pretty die-cut

I've used watercolour pencils to colour the images this time, for a lovely soft look.



I did make a card but have used the nearest thing to a baby image that I had.



I think the cow is Nellie Snellen.  Papers are Papermania and Making Memories.  Colouring: Copics

I have another toot to share too.  I have done some projects for Craft Stamper Magazine which is the most awesome mag here in the UK.  Katy has been kind enough to add my to her Design Team list!  Woo Hoo!  check out Craft Stampers blog.

Thanks for popping in.
Photobucket

1 comment:

Thanks for leaving a lovely comment - it is most appreciated!