16 July, 2010

Celebrating 10

I've always been a bit of a tom-boy - I think it is a result of being closer in age to my  brothers than my sister.   I've always loved fast cars and techie stuff so any excuse to put a few cogs on a page.



I have done a layout of Jacob's 10th birthday last month, but this was such a great photo of the podium.  I've used Anam Stubbington's sketch for My Mind's Eye challenge which is fab. 



The papers are from Dreamy collection - one of my favourites.  Just love that colour combo.  You can't see in this photo, but the chipboard numbers have been stencilled then covered with rock candy crackle paint. Yum.



The stars in the paper are my favourite bit - they make such great embellishments.

I'm really looking forward to getting my hands on the new collections - they are just so lush.

Thanks for popping in.
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. What a fun bright page! Love the stars and the gears.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a lovely comment - it is most appreciated!