26 February, 2008

A new challenge is available over at Random Chaos. This week's challenge {#4} is Scrap a Birthday.

Well fortunately for me, Lauren has just turned 4 so I had something recent to scrap.



I'm experimenting with a different style whilst I have no DT projects on the go. I kinda like it although it's taking me 2 nights to get a LO done.LOL. Perhaps I'll be quicker one of these days.



This was last week's challenge - No cardstock! Eek! That wasn't as easy as I thought it would be. Got there eventually though. Those papers are MM and Collage Press from my Story of My Own kit. Just wait to you see the stamps that came with it. You'll have to wait until next week when my new challenge comes out at Allyscraps.

TTFN.

2 comments:

Thanks for leaving a lovely comment - it is most appreciated!