08 August, 2010

Bad Blogger

It's been one of the weeks where the time has flown by in a blink.  I have no idea why it has been a week since my last post.



I did this layout for our scrapping escape over the weekend using the fabulous kit.  I just love those Echo Park papers - just up my street.



The idea behind this layout is to use up those paper scraps left over from other projects.


Also making use of those adorable stickers of which there are dozens!  I had several people ask what ROFL so to save you looking it up it is Rolls on Floor Laughing.


The kids were having a brilliant time just rolling on the floor whilst waiting for the trebuchet at Warwick Castle.  If you haven't been before - the Jousting and the trebuchet are absolutely brilliant.

Thanks for popping in.  Enjoy the rest of your weekend.
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Lovely layout. These papers are so lush. xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a lovely comment - it is most appreciated!