15 August, 2010

Pencil Lines Celebrate 200 Sketches!



Woo Hoo! 200 brilliant sketches, 200 guest designers and goodness knows how many other layouts. Congratulations Pencil Lines.


Another fabulous sketch from Anna.  This week we also have a colour combination to work with c/o Color Combos Galore.



Lucky me, that we get to play with some of my current favourite colours



So I mentioned that the lighting wasn't great, so my lovely white layout seems somewhat drab in the photo.  Let me tell you that there is splashes of ink and glimmer in the background as well as stamped twiddly bits in duck egg blue.



Lots of sparkle and vintage elements


Crackled chipboard letters, in duck egg blue and white edged with grey ink.


A little more sparkle.



Yellow or was it acid green ribbon.

Thank you so much for Color Combos Galore and Pencil Lines.  Here's to the next 200!

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Gosh that is beautiful. I love your work so much and fabuoous to see you in CS mag. The cuckoo clock this month was truly amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW i tuoi lavori sono bellissimi!!! Complimenti!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a lovely comment - it is most appreciated!