18 September, 2010

Mini-book Class

Brrr - the days have definately turned to autumn.  Bright one minute, rain the next.  We've been to the woods today - plenty of green leaves still.  I can't wait for the leaves to turn - my favourite time of year.

I thought I'd share a little acrylic mini-book album.  I'm teaching this class next Thursday.  There are still a couple of places left if you would like to join us.




The 4x4 album is stamped with Staz-on before being loaded with sweet papers and embellishments.



I'm sure I'll think of a few other ways to add a little more detail when we come to do the class.  An album is never finished until it's finished.



I thought that the album should have it's own little envelope to live in - makes it ideal for a gift.



Thanks for popping in.  I'm back tomorrow with something for Pencil Lines.

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous8:09 am

    Hi, very interesting post, greetings from Greece!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a lovely comment - it is most appreciated!