04 September, 2010

School Days

Kids went back to school this week. Phew!  Thankfully, our summer holiday whizzed past, but I think that they needed the structure of school to keep them occupied (well that's my excuse).

I made an album at the end of term using a Fancy Pants chipboard album I had stashed away.  I thought it might be an appropriate time to show it off.


The album comes in its own box and had loads of chipboard pieces included.  I used a limited number of papers (October Afternoon, Sassafrass & Scenic Route).



The title was painted before being covered with Rock Candy Crackle Glaze - it is just so lush.



I guess there are bits from other mfr here too - I just felt like a little collage here and there.



I really love the chipboard scissors



I can't believe how much they changed from the start of the year.  I always take a first day photo.



There are lots more pages and photos to share - I'll be back with those asap.

Thanks for stopping by.
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. What a great little album. I love how you've added the Rock Candy to chipboard letters,looks great!!!
    I'd just like to thank you for yesterday at Bromsgrove crop,the LO's you taught were fab, I loved all three!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a lovely comment - it is most appreciated!