18 November, 2010

BOO!

I had never been a real fan of halloween until recently,  That may have something to do with the kids dressing up in spooky costumes or the fabulous craft supplies that go with the event.  Mmmm.  I love the fab Haunted papers from My Mind's Eye - they sure know how to make a girl happy!

Photobucket

I think that the kraft and black papers are a great backdrop to add your own colour from photos and accents.


Photobucket


As this paper had a lot of white space, I stamped a huge spider's web (Hero Arts) and added some sparkly chandeliers (Inkadinkadoo) before adding some splodges of ink and masks.

Photobucket

I have teamed up my supplies with some left over bits and peices from my Graphic 45 suitcase project.  Still love those papers. 
Photobucket

Of course I couldn't resist using my favourite stamps from Pink Paislee (above) and Inkadinkadoo (below).
Photobucket

I've mixed in some digital elements too from House of 3 with more stamps from Inkadinkadoo.
Photobucket


Thankfully, I have more papers and photos to scrap so I'm sure they'll be appearing soon. 

Thanks for stopping by.  I'm back this weekend with a layout for Pencil Lines.
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. I love the embossed chandelier! How pretty and the jack-o-lantern picture is so cool!! Great Job!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a lovely comment - it is most appreciated!