09 November, 2010

Lili of the Valley

Had a lot of fun at the Hobbycraft show at the NEC last week.  It's always lovely to see stash and stamps in the flesh before buying.  One stand which was particularly inspiring was Lili of the Valley.  The cards made by their design team meant I just wanted all of the stamps!  Alas, my budget does not stretch that far.

Lili of the Valley: 72
I got this little cutie though - she is just so adorable.  My card is for my friend, Sally who celebrated her birthday on Monday.  She also makes lovely cards, so she is now the proud owner of a LOTV too!


Lili of the Valley: 72

I haven't coloured any images in for absolutely ages - mainly because I'd run out of skin colour.  But hoorah for Hobbycraft show.  Mine images are coloured with Copics.
Lili of the Valley: 72

The inside of the card reveals the milestone birthday.

Lili of the Valley: 72


The images are a dream to colour. Unfortunately, my hurried snapshots don't do much to put the card in its best light.  Ho hum.

Well thanks for popping in.
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Super card, love the colours. Thank you for joining in with the LOTV challenge this week.

    Edna x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its a beautiful card Morag and I love the insert. Thanks for playing along in the LOTV Challenge. We've a special blog hop for the next one if you'd like to join in!
    Clairexxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a lovely comment - it is most appreciated!