07 November, 2010

Pencil Lines Sketch 212



Hope you've had a lovely bonfire night - dry for a change! We joined a local firework show which was great fun.

Onto the sketch

Photobucket

I have been suffering from scrapper's block recently - not know what to scrap - happens to us all at some time or other.  Using a sketch meant that at least I got something scrapped.
Photobucket

I love this photo of DD - it shows all her gappy teeth - she lost 3 in very quick succession and they seem to be taking ages to grow back.
Photobucket

The papers are Bo-Bunny (Love Bandit) which have been in my cupboard for ages.  I had a few little bits and pieces left over (this is why I never throw anything out).
Photobucket

I cut out all the little pieces from the journal card and some of the paper. 
Photobucket

Who isn't a sucker for cute woodland animals?  The papers were designed by Mindy Teresawa of Designer Digitals - most certainly my favourite digital artist - she is just so darn clever!

Well thanks for popping in.  I'll have some cards to share as the birthdays have arrived in 3's.
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. What a darling page! Love that Bo Bunny line...perfect for you photo and theme! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a lovely comment - it is most appreciated!