02 November, 2010

Gourd Times

We paid a trip Charlecote Park recently - another NT home which is local to us. It is always such a pleasure to visit as we never tire of the interesting things going on.

Photobucket


We had spent the day around the park and were leaving through the garden centre when we came across the most amazing display of autumn produce I've ever seen. The tables were filled to bursting with pumpkins, gourds and apples.

Photobucket

Whilst shoppers were busy buying, I managed to grab some snaps of them. I've never seen such weird and wonderful produce!

Photobucket

The layout is based on sketch 80 from Got Sketch?

Photobucket


For the title I inked up some chipboard letters before covering them with Crackle Paint (Rock Candy) then sprayed with Glimmer Mist. I love the scaly effect.

Thanks for popping in.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a lovely comment - it is most appreciated!