07 December, 2010

Spooky Fun

If you know me, then you'll know I have an aversion to purple.  Don't know why, but I do.  Yet, this year, I seem to be drawn more and more to purple (although only certain shades).  I still detest lilac if you're interested.  I mention this purely because I don't possess any purple flowers and so I had to come up with something for this layout.

Trick or Treat

I ended up with some Cosmic Shimmer Mist in red (that's all I had on me) and some purple ink.  I got purple flowers, just not sure if I like them or not.
Trick or Treat

I do however, like these roses which are all the rage right now.  I've tied some black floss in between each one - kind of looks like spider's legs.


Trick or Treat


The background paper is We R Memory Keepers Heebie Jeebies which is mighty fab.

Thanks for popping in.
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Love this layout Morag! You would never know of your 'love' for purples looking at this. The flowers are great.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a lovely comment - it is most appreciated!