05 December, 2010

Pencil Lines Sketch # 216

Been another busy weekend.  Our school fair was as always manic and exhausting.  I'm sure there are loads of you around the country doing your bit for your PTA/School.  Hats off to you all!    It's always a lot of work on top of an already busy time of year.



On to my LO for this week's sketch.

216


I kept to the sketch more or less, but just shifted my photos so that they were off-centre.

216: Journey


216: Journey


I've used some stamps as my accents - mostly Paper Artsy (just love cogs).

216: Journey


Some more chipboard cogs, buttons and genuine bingo chips.

Hopefully, I'll have a bit more time to play now that I have done my assignments and school fair. I have move lovely Allyscraps goodies that I'm playing with so I'm sure I'll be back with those soon. Thanks for popping in. 
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a lovely comment - it is most appreciated!