05 February, 2011

Ups and Downs

Funny how you go at full pelt one minute and then completely loose it the next. Well not completely.  And I don't mean my mental health either.  I was scrapping like I was on a mission, I got loads of layouts done over a 4 week period then nothing.  Nada. I have about 3 layouts sitting there waiting for something.  Just not sure what yet. 



So I thought I'd share I card I made for Queen Kat Stamps which I received my very first stamps this week. My first one is called Pisces - she is adorable. I am also a Pisces but I don't share the same legs obviously!


I haven't done any colouring for a while, so I've stuck to the colours I know.  I've also tried out my new lens so I'll need to get to grips with that.


If you want to see the colours I used, details are on the Dark Ink Sorority Blog.  I'm going to be back to tomrrow with my contribution for Pencil Lines.

Thanks for popping in.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a lovely comment - it is most appreciated!