11 May, 2011

June Classes

I've been a busy bunny this month making up some classes.  Firstly, I'll share the classes I've done for Skrapz.  Caroline and Ann will be teaching this class at their crop on 4th June.  I just love the papers that I worked with - gorgeous Prima Madeline.  This first class has a little bit of cutting out and some masking - just love how it turned out.
I think my second class is  my favourite - mainly for this little collection of pieces.  More masking but this time with Glimmer Mist.  If you would like to know more about the class pop along to the Skrapz web site.

I'll be teaching a class, also on 4th June at the absolutely gorgeous Bubblyfunk shop in Worcester.  If you have not been to the shop yet - you don't know what you're missing.  The shop is so pretty.

I have created a pretty mini-book also with Prima papers.  This adorable book opens out to reveal photos and journalling.
We'll be creating the book from scratch and there will some stamping, sewing, inking and anything else I can cram into the time.  But don't worry - it will be suitable for everyone.

The class starts and 10.30 until 3pm with an hour for lunch (or more playing).  I can't wait!  If you want to book your place or find out more - be sure to visit the Bubblyfunk web site.

Thanks for popping in.  I'm sure I'll find some more lovely things to share soon.
Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Wow! This is just absolutely beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh wow! so wish i was closer to take this class!! that's beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Morag I have just done the LO's at Skrapz this morning they are beautiful xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a lovely comment - it is most appreciated!