20 October, 2011

A bit of Whimsy



I created this project last month for Manor House Creations and I've been dying to share it with you.

I received a copy of Tilda's Studio by Tone Finnanger in which she has created more stunning fabric projects.  When I saw the bird cage I knew I just had to make one of my own (in paper of course).
My cage doesn't have a bird at the moment since it got lost in our move, but I'm on the look out for a replacement.
Instead, the cage is filled with gorgeous MHC flowers: Ganadma’d Garden – Antique & Handkerchief, Cottage Garden – Picket fence, Ballroon – Waltz.





I have also added some tulle, pearls and ribbon to finish it all off.  Hop on over to the MHC Blog for even more fabby inspiration.

I have loads of new layouts to share if I can get some decent light to photograph them, so be sure to pop back soon. Thanks for popping in. 
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a lovely comment - it is most appreciated!