29 November, 2011

Manor House Creations

Last month the DT over at MHC celebrated Summer making the most of the fabulous summer flowers.


We spent our summer holidays in Cornwall this year, which is always stunning regardless of our british weather.

I think I was having a distress moment with this layout and funked up everything with Gesso and glitter.

A little swipe of Gesso over all the embellies for that just got off the beach effect.
I have gone a little mad this month with my project for MHC.  I'll share a little sneak peak with you as I'm hopeless at keeping things to myself. LOL.


I created this cut robin by sticking down hundreds and hundreds of punched hearts.  Talk about a labour of love!

So be sure to pop back in December to see the rest of this uber-cute project.

Thanks for stopping in.


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a lovely comment - it is most appreciated!