21 January, 2012

Quick Post

Been really busy redecorating this week.  Our house is a massive improvement on when we moved in.  Plus I have a kitchen which is always a bonus!  I'll setup a gallery so you can have a poke around the before and after photos - they're quite something!

Anyway, I have been scrapping in between.  Lighting been poor so it has been difficult to get some decent photos but  I'd never share if I wait for a decent day.


DH bought me some lovely October Afternoon for Xmas.  It is always a pleasure to play with their goodies.  To make it stretch I've mixed in some Studio Calico and My Mind's Eye.

It was a great excuse to mix in some of this and that.
We stayed at Lake Buena Vista Resort the last time we were in Disney.  The place is AWESOME!  If you need somewhere to stay that's close and luxurious then check it out.

Thanks for popping in.  I'm trying to get the next Pencil Lines sketch done before tomorrow.  Yikes!
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Great layout, love all your little extras you've added.xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a lovely comment - it is most appreciated!