20 February, 2012

Busy Half Term

We had a really busy half term this week.  Considering the weather is a little chilly and damp we've got out and about a lot.  We saw the Muppet movie, Lauren went horse riding for her birthday treat, bowling, Conkers (outdoor adventure park), Jacob went Paintballing and finally our crop was yesterday.  Phew!  So that is my excuse for no post until now :)


So whilst I have some great new stories to scrap, I'll leave you with a story from last year which I never got around to sharing. 
We met up with our old friends last summer.  It has been ages since we hooked up but it was like we were never separated.  DH went to school with these guys, but I met the girls when I was still a teenager (crikey, that sounds like a very long time ago).


I love the fact that you can just pick up where you left off with them.  The kids had fun getting to know one another but that's a different story.



The papers and stickers are all October Afternoon 5 & Dime - just fantastic colours and patterns as always. Circles have always been my thing, but I'm loving these circles.  Sketch courtesy of the wonderful Pagemaps.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a lovely comment - it is most appreciated!