29 February, 2012

Happy Leap Year

I had to post something today as it is such a special day.


My lovely friend Nicki bought me this jewellery hanger some time ago.  We both had intentions of altering them one day - Nicki has but mine was left naked waiting for the right embellishments.  Beautiful flowers from Manor House Creations was just what it needed!
I hot-glued the flowers and leaves into place as I find this is the only way for items to stay put.  I used some of my all-time favourite flowers for the occasion.
It's a great idea to mix in some ribbons netting in order to show them at their best.


Thanks for popping in.  Happy Leap Year!


Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. lovely, I like the soft look and of course MH flowers!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a lovely comment - it is most appreciated!