15 February, 2012

Pretty things

I recently discovered the Bonjour collection from Kaisercraft. My oh my.  This has to be the prettiest collection I've laid eyes on. 

Anyway, I got to play with a few goodies and in no time at all. Voila!

The photo is from our photoshoot with Julie and Jackie.  It was the end of the day so the kids were pretty weary by this point.


It's been a while since I had papers that needed intricate cutting, but it is so worthwhile.  I cut around the tiny climbing flowers and leaves so that the frame could be tucked behind.  I added my favourite tiny envelope which has the cutest die-cut stamp inside.  These die-cuts are from the Sweet Nothings collection.  There are SO MANY die-cuts in there - such great value for money!

A little more cutting and a few more die-cuts for my title.


Well thanks for popping in.  You'll have to wait to see the rest of the projects as I've used them for Manor House Creations.  If you want to nab some for yourself, check out Merly Impressions. Especially look up the Sweet Nothings die-cuts - it is rammed full of gorgeous images.
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Hi Morag,

    This is so very pretty and I love the way you have used a bit from both collections, they work well together. Love the detail at the top of the layout.

    Chrissy. xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a lovely comment - it is most appreciated!