04 February, 2012

Celebrating Manorhouse Creations

You know me, I do love a celebration cake.  When I came to make one for Manorhouse, I really wanted something dramatic to compliment the stunning flowers.

I imagined that my cake could adorn a table at a venetian masked ball.  Ladies and gentlemen all dressed-up to the nines in stunning ball gowns.
My cherub (from  my Christmas tree) sits on top holding a heart.
I mixed in the flowers with other trinkets - I love the violin decoration. 
All the papers are Websters Pages.  All flowers and leaves are Manor House Creations

One of my other favourite elements to the cake are the peacock feathers.  The colours are so brilliant.  I also pull off some of the thin strands and inserted them here and there.


The saxophone is so cool right?!


Well thanks for popping in.  I hope you enjoy your weekend.  Be sure to pop along to the blog for more inspiration from the team.

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Hi Morag,

    This is stunning, I love the cherub on the top, beautiful.

    Chrissy. xXx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a lovely comment - it is most appreciated!