03 May, 2012

Almost Time...


For a fabulous blog hop!

The team at Manor House Creations have some wonderful projects to share this weekend and we want you to pop in and be inspired!  What's more, there will be lovely goodies and candy along the way.  Woo Hoo!

In the meantime I thought I'd share a project I did for Easter.


I took a basic basket and added a handle and a little lace.  I raised the base so that the egg and flowers above the edge.


I covered the papier mache egg with tiny punched hearts (I know, I need to get out more).  The Sprinkles flowers are just gorgeous.  The colours will make any project POP!


The beautiful Enchanted flower really is a show stopper!

So don't forget to pop along to the Manor House Creations blog to take part on Sunday.

Thanks for popping in.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a lovely comment - it is most appreciated!