29 April, 2012

Spring Celebrations

For those of you who are tenacious and have stuck around this ghost town - well done!  I know I'm pants at blogging lately but I seem to chase my own tail for most of my time.

Anyway, I thought I'd share a project that I did for Manor House Creations last month to celebrate the start of spring (although we're suffering from the wettest drought ever!)


My photos are a little challenged but bear with me.  The flowers are simply stunning!

The cake boxes are covered in a collection from The Scrap Cake - One Moment in Time by Agnieszka Anna Niedźwiecka.

I used a delicious mixture of stunning flowers from the current collections over at MHC.

I love the blousy powder pink Meringue that you can see above.  It's great for adding impace to a project.


The brightly coloured flowers you can see in this picture are Sprinkles, Party Lights which have the most stunning centres.  These flowers are just brilliant for filling in collecting together for real impact.

Just want to give you a heads up, but there's going to be a blog hop!  Yay!  The gorgeous gals at Manor House Creations are hosting a fabulous blog hop for Mother's Day in Australia next weekend.  You're invited!

Look what is on offer!


So set yourself a reminder and pop on over to the Manor House Creations blog next Sunday, 6th May for all the news.

See you next week!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a lovely comment - it is most appreciated!