26 May, 2012

I'm Still Here!

I've not posted for ages so my appologies if you keep popping in and nothing changed.  I've been super-busy with work and home but I have been scrapping in between. 

I'll share a few projects that I've done Manor House last month.  Then hopefully I'll catch up with my other DT stuff over the next few days.


I had some of Tilda's beautiful papers and die-cuts.  I love the cheerful colours and images.


I picked out flowers from Manor House Creations Enchanted – Sweet dreams, Sprinkles


It was Mother's Day last month in Australia (and probably the rest of the world), so the team all made presents for Mum.



I had a blank MDF plaque which I covered in various papers from Scrap Cake. 


I then added layers of flowers and leaves from MHC



Topped off with a tag and charm.

Sorry for the short post.  I promise that I will be quicker with my next one because I still have loads to catch up on.

Thanks for popping in.

Photobucket

1 comment:

Thanks for leaving a lovely comment - it is most appreciated!