07 June, 2012

Another Quick-fire Round

Still short on time here. We had a fabulous jubilee street party - it was great getting to know our new neighbours who were all lovely! 



I thought I would share a layout that I did for Merly Impressions in April.  I got to play with the lovely Sweet Nothings collection.


This was one of my favourite layouts.  I used the large border sticker as my starting point.  I used a Prima mask with Distress ink to decorate my background cardstock.


The simple design was calling out for a little collection of die-cuts and stickers.  It makes it super easy to decorate a page!


I have been influenced by Tomoko Takehashi who uses Liquid Pearls to decorate her pages (she does it to perfection).  I love the way it adds a little delicate touch to the page.


Thanks for popping in.

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Your layouts are lovely. I made one after your "Cherish" layout on the cover of Scrap 365:
    http://cindyspagesintime.blogspot.com/2012/06/mother.html
    Thank you for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a lovely comment - it is most appreciated!