19 October, 2012

Sketchbook365 November Challenge

I do love a sketch challenge - it's a great way to get the creative juices flowing.  I had chance to play with the new challenge over at Sketchbook365 based on a layout by Tiff Firth.

Here's the sketch


and my take on the sketch


I flipped the sketch and turned it into a 12x12 layout. I also rearranged some of the elements to suit my layout.  The kids were building sand boats whilst on holiday in Cornwall last year.  It was really hilarious waiting for the sea to come in and watch them sail away!

Of course I had to sneak in some of my favourite Boutique Buttons - The Daily Grind and The Happy Traveller.

Hop on over to the Sketchbook365 blog for more inspiration from the team and details of how to enter!

Thanks for popping in.

Photobucket

4 comments:

Thanks for leaving a lovely comment - it is most appreciated!