21 June, 2013

Sketchbook 365 - July Sketch

Hello peeps! Are you still with me? I know my blog posts have been few and far between of late. I felt that I needed to kick back a little after changing jobs.

Anyway, I still love the Sketchbook365 challenges - they are such a brilliant way of motivating me. The sketches are really varied based on designs from lots of different people. I really love this month's design which was based on a layout by Sheena Rowlands.


My DS celebrated his 13th birthday last week - WOW where did that time go?!


He is turning in to quite the young man and I'm so proud of him! I am waiting for it all to go pear-shaped now that he is a teenager!


I was lucky enough to play with the Bow Ties Collection from Basic Grey (how lush!) I of course love the bright colours and tiny patterns in the collection. I also put the Silhouette to work for this layout.


I also paired the collection with bits and bobs from others - Fact & Fiction die-cuts and overlays.

Yikes - how cute is that chipboard?! Think this is from the Hey You! collection. Also a button from The new Random Musings - Natural set.

I swapped some of Sheena's original chevrons for a little corrugated cardboard and leftover die-cuts. The Boutique Button is from the Flair for Freedom set.


Not one to throw anything away (because I really don't have enough stuff, right?!) the 13 is the waste from the card that I made for his birthday. Stickers - Bow Ties collection.

Well thanks for popping in. I do have some other layouts to share with you.

Don't forget if you fancy doing a mini-book class I'm teaching a fab pocket memory book over at Funky Farm Scrapbook Barn on 29th June.

Happy scrapping!
Photobucket

1 comment:

Thanks for leaving a lovely comment - it is most appreciated!