27 September, 2013

Busch Gardens Love

It seems such a long time ago now, but we went to Florida in February. One of my favourite days was the day we went to Busch Gardens. For me, it always feels a little more relaxed than Disney although to be fair, it is still a lot of walking between rides. I just love the gardens bit and all the animals though.

This guy with the parrots was just hanging out on our way to a ride. The birds were truly stunning! And my little dolphin trainer in the making is always keen to get up close to any animal she sees.


I've used a mixture of Basic Grey goodies from various collections and a little My Mind's Eye thrown in. The speech bubble is something I designed on the Silhouette.


That totally awesome button is from the Just Chillin' collection which is one of my favourites from the past few months.


The fun little zip detail added a nice bit of texture. I just love the 'film strip' acetate (Basic Grey).


Thanks for popping in!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a lovely comment - it is most appreciated!