01 October, 2013

Crop Class

It's a bit of a building site around at house at the mo. The bathroom was ripped out today, the drains were being dug up and holes knocked in walls! There are also 20 bags of plaster in my hall just outside my new craft room! I'm so excited! I've not had my own space since we moved house so my craft things are scattered in nooks and crannies.

Anyway, we have a crop on 20th October and I'm teaching the class this month.


This month we'll be distressing to our hearts content with a distinct autumnal feel.


We will be using the heaps of pretty papers to create this pretty opening - a technique I used a while back for Merly Impressions.

Back off to the building site! Thanks for popping in.
Photobucket

1 comment:

Thanks for leaving a lovely comment - it is most appreciated!