01 April, 2014

Charity Crop 11th May 2014

Want to come and join us for a fun day out whilst doing a good deed?
The day kicks off at 10am. There are 2 layout classes as well as fun and games during the day.
A  fabulous buffet lunch, cake, refreshments, more cake and a raffle.
Sounds great eh?


Find out more and how to book by emailing me: cropkat@gmail.com or call the number shown on the poster. All proceeds are going to the COB Foundation who help so many people throughout the UK.

Now for a little share of some recent birthday cards. March has been a very busy birthday month!

I love this technique that I learned at the recent ScR@P! retreat, taught by Trish Ladouceur. It's great for male projects.

Something a little more girly. I used lots of die-cuts, masks and texture paste on this one. 

Last week the teachers went out on strike here. I had an interview with Channel 5 News. It was quite the experience! My 30 seconds of fame is about a minute in.



Thanks for stopping by.
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a lovely comment - it is most appreciated!