30 September, 2016

Halloween Layout

Halloween is one of the nicest events to scrap in my book. I have lots of old stamps and it seems papers which never seem to go out of fashion.
So up for a bit of a challenge I did a layout based on Creative Scrappers sketch 298.
This photo is from 2014 - we had such a great time - one of our best Halloween parties.

As you can see I stuck to the sketch quite closely.

I added some sketched circles because it was too late to use my sewing machine LOL. I really love the little jewels and pearls dotted around - looks so lovely IRL.

Although I love Halloween, I don't have any embellishments so I relied on stamping out leaves, cutting the hat and filling a tiny bottle with purple glitter.

Thanks for popping in.

Morag x

2 comments:

  1. Loving all the texture you shared on your layout! So glad you joined us at Creative Scrappers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your layout ! Thank you so much for participating with us ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a lovely comment - it is most appreciated!