06 September, 2016

My Creative Sketch Challenge

I really enjoyed doing a sketch challenge the other day. So I decided to do another. Nothing like a challenge to get you scrapping!

This time around I participated in the August challenge over at My Creative Sketches.




I've used photos taken at my friends wedding in July. It was Lauren's first wedding so she was excited. 


I pretty much stuck to the sketch just swapping and adding a few details here and there.
The background was cut on a silhouette and I inked with Distress Inks before overlay in the cut file.  In hindsight I should have cut the background then inked a card to put behind it.  DOH.


It was great to use some flowers. I think flowers have been a bit out of fashion recently. 

I cut the title on the Silhouette. I inked it in an ombre fashion before covering it with a shimmery ink for a bit of sparkle. 

Thanks for stopping by.

Morag x



1 comment:

  1. So bright and cute layout!! Love it:)
    Thank you for playing along with My Creative Sketches.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a lovely comment - it is most appreciated!