30 October, 2016

More from Prague

Around every corner in the Old Town, Prague, are the most amazing buildings.
I love the way the buildings are painted in different colours - very chocolate box!


The trams around the castle reminded me of something from a ski resort. They were so much fun to ride around in! I'm sure the new trams were much more comfortable but for me the old ones were the best.

I recently received a prize pack from My Creative Sketches.

There were a number of Prima papers (I think) and some Prima flowers. The papers were crying out to be fussy cut.

There were cute little bird cages too.

I have been making tassels lately so I made some very tiny ones! They are so adorable.


The flowers were of course beautiful so I just layered them with some homemade leaves and bits and pieces.



(love the little birdie).

Thanks to My Creative Sketches for the lovely prize!

Thanks for popping in.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a lovely comment - it is most appreciated!