06 November, 2016

Layout Share!

I thought I would share a couple of layouts I did a couple of months ago for my good friend, Barb, birthday album. The album was 9x12 which is a bit different to my normal 12x12 size.


This picture was a selfie at the Top of the Rock in New York. It was so thrilling to be so high above the city!

The die-cuts were cut on the Silhouette and inked with Distress Inks. I love this technique because you can really get the exact colours to suit your scheme.


I layered some bits and pieces below the photo including some odd stamps here and there.
The next layout features Barb and her best friend Sue.

The photo was taken on the High Line, one of Barb's favourite places during our trip.

I wanted to try out some stamping on a layout and layering it with inks. Unfortunately I was in a bit of a rush so I only got these two pictures and none of the other elements.

I'll leave you with a leaving card I did for a guy at work.



I love how the background turned out. I just blended different colour Distress Inks (Peacock Feathers, Lime Citron, Mown Lawn, Marmalade, Squeezed Lemon). I then dripped some water to create the little splodges.

Thanks for popping in.

Morag x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a lovely comment - it is most appreciated!