24 December, 2016

Autumn Leaves | My Creative Sketches

Just a quick post before Christmas...

I won the sketch challenge over at My Creative Sketches in October for this Layout...


My prize from My Creative Scrapbook was an awesome mini kit (which only arrived yesterday) and I've already had a play! Nothing better than receiving some new stash to play with!

The kit contained some papers from Shimelle Go Now Go and a sticker sheet from Echo Park Fall is in the Air.

What could be better than leaves and travel themed papers?!

I die-cut lots of leaves from the papers and white card. I coloured the plain leaves with Distress Inks: Marmalade, Evergreen Bough, Festive Berries and added Heidi Swapp Color Shine in Gold.

I stitched through some of the leaves in gold thread for a bit more texture.

(Love these suitcases - I needed a little stack!)

I hand cut the trees from the paper and mounted them on foam tape.
This layout came together so quickly which is very unusual for me.

Definitely no more posts before Christmas, so I wish you and yours a very Happy Christmas!

Morag x




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a lovely comment - it is most appreciated!