22 December, 2016

Only 3 more sleeps until Christmas! Have you got all your Christmas shopping done?
If you are like me, it's never over until the fat lady sings... Always one more little gift.
If you need a little extra gift, may be you can give this a try.

These cute little milk cartons contain some lovely treats. Mine have chocolate coins and sweets but they would be a great package for bath bombs, cocoa and marshmallows, or anything that needs an adorable package.


I used a beautiful digital kit from Digital Press  - Once Upon a Christmas. It contains fun 'sticker' embellishments as well as beautiful papers.

I cut out the embellishments on my Silhouette, but you can fussy cut them or use a punch for the labels. The Milk carton was from the Silhouette store, but there are plenty of free templates on the Internet. Mix in glittery snowflakes and jingle bells and you have the perfect stocking filler!

There are some great new releases at The Digital Press.

I wish you all a peaceful and happy Christmas!

In the meantime, I saw this in Birmingham's Selfridges...






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a lovely comment - it is most appreciated!