17 December, 2016

Another Puppy Post

What isn't there to love about puppies! Our little 'bundle of joy' is a very lively, crazy, four-legged fur ball. If he sits around long enough, he is definitely photogenic!


I love the acetate heart which I layered with a tiny envelope. I am also making lots of tassels to dangle from anything I can!
Another obsession.... Paper clips. I have a mountain of paperclips to use up!

I am on a little mission to use up my stash (not that I have much if Pete is reading this)! 

Mixed in a bit of this and that a bit more!

I'll leave you with another picture of Mack... gotta love that licky dog.



Thanks for popping by. I have some other layouts that just need some decent light so I can photograph them!


Morag x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a lovely comment - it is most appreciated!