15 December, 2016

Stuck Sketch 15th December!

Hey All!
I hope you are finding time to craft. I guess some people may actually be doing stuff for Christmas. I've not given Christmas shopping much thought yet!

Anyway, I have played along with Stuck Sketches for the second sketch of the month.

Love the design of this sketch - it is very versatile so I'm going to be using it more than once!

My take on the sketch features some photos from Mexico. There was lots of colour going on in Playa Del Carmen. The huge murals were amazing. 

I added lots of tickets and ephemera to my angled border. See that road trip ticket? It's from Kesi'Art - Funky Farm Scrapbook Barn. Very lush!


Don't forget that there are prizes up for grabs from


Check out the Stuck?! Sketch blog for more details!
Thanks for stopping by.

Morag x

1 comment:

  1. So awesome Morag, I am crushing on those vibrant colours!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a lovely comment - it is most appreciated!