28 February, 2017

Be Yourself | Hey Little Magpie

I was lucky enough to be setting a Challenge for Hey Little Magpie this week. So I had to throw a few extra things (well quite a few actually) into my basket - well it would be rude not to!

You may have noticed that I am very partial to cute. Cute papers, embellishments - they're all irresistible. The Little by Little collection from Shimelle is uber-cute hence the second splurge of the week.

I love the stripy paper so I cut that into a fringe at the bottom of the layout.

 Circles are a go-to element for me. I add some ink splatters mainly inside the circles.

Adorable little fox!

DD was 2 and a Half in this photo. I remember her listening to ear phones for the very first time.

She really did sing her hear out.


Thanks for stopping by.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a lovely comment - it is most appreciated!