26 April, 2017

#YOLO | Feed Your Craft

I have been a busy bee over the past few weeks with lots of work commitments.
One commitment I had was teach a class at Scrap Stars. You notice that I didn't call it work! Scrapbook classes are just the best! I will post again later this week with some piccies of my clases, but for now,

Firstly, I created a layout of some photos taken at the weekend. I met Tracee Provis who I 'know' from Scrap 365.  She is such a blast! We had a real giggle on Saturday night trying to keep up with the challenges. We were both totally lame!

Caroline Scattergood who runs Scrap Stars came round to take some crazy photos. They went perfectly with papers from Simple Stories.

I used the totally gorgeous The Story mini flair from Feed Your Craft.





It was great to make a new scrappy friend or two!

Be back later this week with some pics of my classes. Thanks for popping by.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a lovely comment - it is most appreciated!