09 May, 2017

New Scrap Friends | Digital Press

I recently taught at Scrap Stars retreat - it was so lovely to meet new people who have the same interests!

The Real Moms kit from Digital Press is perfect mist of colours and images.


I love the foliage and flowers in the kit - perfect for a little fussy cutting.

I added a bit of detail on the right hand side to balance things up.
The flair and Perspextives are both Bramble Fox. I also stamped tiny confetti dots below the embellishments in gold. It looks fab in real life.



The photo is from the Scrap Stars retreat where I recently taught two classes. The girls there were so lovely - it was great to have a photo of almost everyone (Caroline took the photo).

Thanks for stopping by. I hope that this has inspired you to think about digital kits in real life scrapbooks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a lovely comment - it is most appreciated!