02 February, 2007

Catch up post.

Life just gets in the way of scrapping sometimes. LOL. Still hectic is fun. On a mission to get fit, get healthy, get organised, get tidy, get my keyboard fixed. I've got a dodgy d so don't be surprised if a few go missing.

I got my beautiful kit from Scrapbook Sisters. Have already done 2 LO's and a baby keepsake. I'm so chuffed with them but I'm not allowed to tell just yet.

We've taken advantage of some lovely crisp weather recently and more importantly, great photo weather.


A rare photo indeed. The kids and I in the same picture! Even more rare, a very simple, clean LO. We had a fab day at Kingsbury water park. Cold and refreshing.


Another Xmas LO using the last of the KI Memories. I've made a few papers go a very long way! Photo taken at Hatton Country world. Unfortunately we had no rotten tomatoes!

This is a LO for Crafty-ness DT. I was given a couple of BG Blush papers. Unfortunately as I wasn't given 2 of anything, I had to use a different colour background for the 2nd page. Still looks great in real life. Took me ages to hand cut all those flowers!


I'm not getting on with the new blogger - seems to have loads of bugs in it including duplicating pictures by the looks of it. Still you get the drift.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a lovely comment - it is most appreciated!