24 February, 2007


I've been using those lovely Foofala papers - they are sooo gorgeous but very girly.
This first one I've also used some Anna Griffin papers which I've CR into that curly mat. The colours are just dreamy. I was having a really bad personal day - hormones probably. I completely lost the plot and was in floods of tears. Lauren came up to me and gave me a big hug saying "I love you Mummy" as she often does. It does make it all worthwhile.

Satisfying my itch for all rik raks, buttons and felt with this one. I'm also lovin birds at the moment. After successfully making one for my journal, I did this one but with a bit of dimension. Really pleased with the result. PHoto is of Lauren aged 18months. Again Foofala, Anna Griffin, hand cut hearts, felt, gingham.

Jacob at the park climbing frame. It kinda looked like the base of a house so I ended up using the cardboard to make the roof. Journalling reads, "Be Careful, slow down, Watch Out! We may seem like we want to dampen your spirit but we just want to keep you as safe as houses" Paper - Urban Lily

Jacob at 5 months taken at a Pixie photo shoot. He was as good as gold that day. Papers are Crate Paper, K&Co

Lauren's 3rd birthday party at our house. The kids ran riot and had a marvellous time! Those SEI papers have been hanging around for the longest of time. I like them but they are a bit loud. I have cut a 3 out of scrap paper and used it as a mask for the title. Also used my lovely little sequins and vintage buttons again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a lovely comment - it is most appreciated!