13 July, 2007

OMG I have been selected to join the DT for AllyScraps. YIPPPPEEE!!!!

I got a phone call from Dana at AllyScraps yesterday. I nearly fainted! All I wanted to do was shout it from the rooftops, but not many of my friends scrap so they just wouldn't get it. Golly it means so much to me (someone likes my stuff).

If my week wasn't good enough already, Elsie Flannigan has agreed to provide some artwork for auction at our Charity Crop - the Elsie Flannigan! So if you are coming to the crop (it's 13th October) then you'd better have deep pockets, because you'll have to fight me for it!

LO of Ds on his school trip to the Wyre Forest. I was lucky enough to go along too (I love photo opportunities).
The boys were just being silly as usual, and the 2 girls were so sweet. We did pond dipping (looking for life in pond water) and bug hunting in the forest (girls were not so keen on this one).
Papers: Piggy Tales, My Minds Eye
Letters: American Crafts, MM
Stamps: Back Porch Memories, MM

We're off to Beaver camp this weekend and it is POURING with rain here. We booked up when it was lovely and sunny in April. Suddenly, camping doesn't sound so attractive! I'll let you know how we get on. We'll probably end up sleeping in the car. Have fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a lovely comment - it is most appreciated!